Workforce Planning Consultant
Job Reference Number: 18999
Job Title: Work Force Planning Consultant
Contract: 3 month temporary contract
Location: Milton Keynes
Industry Sector: Manufacturing
Ashley Kate are working with a Manufacturing business based in Milton Keynes who are looking for someone to support the HR Manager with a new project expected to last 3 months.
You will be a strong Generalist who has had exposure to structure change including workforce planning and recruitment. You will have experience working with multiple shift patterns and have the following,
- Working knowledge of ER policies and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of employment law
- Recruitment and selection background
- Confident, resilient personality who is able to engage and communicate with the whole client group
- Provide support in all employee relations issues including performance, absence, grievances and disciplinaries, and recommend appropriate action, participating in hearings and tribunals where necessary
- Deliver employee relation and employment law training and coaching to line managers
- Implement policies and conducting maternity/paternity meetings, and recommending changes
- Liaising with line managers to establish recruitment requirements and advise most suitable process in order to maintain headcount against business staffing plans.
- Lateral recruitment of the entire workforce
- Produce job descriptions and person specifications with Department Heads and Line Managers for all areas of recruitment
- Conduct telephone interviews and face to face interviews where required either individually or with line manager
- Work closely with recruitment consultants and build strong relationships in order to negotiate competitive fees and service levels
- Ensure offer letters, contracts and other new joiner documents are sent out by the Team Administrator
For more details about this role, please contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.