Your new role
The main focus of this role is to work on a contract recruiting for a high volume of technical roles for an account within Life Sciences. The business linked to this account have gone through a large acquisition and is now looking to fill around 45 live roles.
You job will be to source, screen and present a short list of at least 3-5 eligible candidates for each role. You will be required to use the applicant tracking system Taleo to filter the talent as well as using your own initiative to head hunt passive and active candidates that may have not applied for the roles.
This role is a fast paced, high volume role and will require you to be efficient and proactive in your work. The role is heavily focused on the sourcing side and it will be up to you to ensure that the candidates are properly screened and vetted before presenting them to the hiring manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have previous experience in a high volume recruitment role.
- Ideally you will have experience in the Life Science/ Pharma sector however people who have experience in recruiting for technical role ie. manufacturing, engineering, oil & gas, healthcare etc. It would also be preferential to have experience in sales or marketing.
- You must have exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills and experience using system (ideally Taleo)
- You must be available and committed to a minimum of a 3 month contract
- You must be comfortable and have the confidence in screening candidates ensuring that you send the highest quality over to each role.
This role is offered for 3 Months and is paying a generous salary of up to £35,000 per annum. Junior candidates will also be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.