Digital Learning and Development Manager
A global professional services firm based in the City is looking for a Digital Learning and Development Manager. This role will create and drive and delivery the firms Digital Learning strategy across the UK and EMEA.
Working closely with an established L&D team, you will be the lead for digital thinking and implementation of new approaches to learning. Reporting to the Head of L&D based in the UK, you will:
* Create a practical but forward-thinking digital strategy that delivers on the broader L&D strategy
* Design, develop and deliver digital learning
* Work closely with colleagues across the broader HR function to identify and influence opportunities to digitalise learning
* Develop system of evaluation using data to drive and analyse engagement; participation levels; impact and ROI across all levels of learner.
* Advising on digital solutions that deliver and translate cross-culture
* Source and manage digital learning providers and technology
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of:
* designing, developing and embedding high impact digital learning solutions
* competent and capable with Learner Management Systems
* Project management - a qualification would be beneficial but not essential
* identifying and translating traditional learning and development approaches into digital
* exposure to a matrix environment or professional services sector
* working internationally and delivering through virtual teams
What's on offer?
This is a permanent opportunity paying £55,000 - £65,000. Please apply via the link or click on my contact details for more information. The reference for this role is HLSI/AF/24870.
Please be aware that when applying for this role, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London and Manchester with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.