Investigo is pleased to be partnering a leading Services business in North Buckinghamshire in the recruitment for a Reward Manager.
Based from Head Office and reporting in to the Director of Reward, this role will be accountable for running the annual C&B cycle for all employees.
Key accountabilities to include:
- Work in partnership with the Director of Reward & Remuneration to manage and support the needs of the business on all Reward and Benefit topics.
- Primary responsible for relationship with benefit broker and the benefit providers.
- Act as primary contact with Benefits broker, pension advisor and key vendors (e.g. PMI, Life assurance, etc) to manage annual benefits renewals.
- Act as primary partner with Global mobility provider to ensure employees are immigration and tax compliant and new hires and moves are managed with best effect.
- Ensure all policies, contracts and communications are successfully managed and aligned with business objectives.
- Act as key point of contact for Exec benefit and pay queries.
- Work in close partnership with global mobility partner to ensure proper immigration, tax and policy are applied to foreign national hires and moves.
We are looking for a proven Reward professional with a broad background across fast paced and dynamic sectors.
Our client is a market leader which is recognised on both a UK and International scale.