Soft Skills Training Manager
Morgan McKinley is working with a key financial service client to find an Training Manager with extensive Soft Skills Trianing content writting and delivery experience.
- Continuously carry out "Training Needs Analysis" within the business to drive excellence.
- Carry out coaching sessions with staff and managers and lead wider training courses.
- Continues updating of training courses to ensure fit for purpose. Includes Design and content writing.
- Maintain clear records of coaching activity including improvement plans
- Support, develop and motivate staff to deliver departmental and individual objectives and KPIs when applicable
- Create Training MI to prove return on investment.
Role duties % Split:
- 60% hands on training
- 30% course design and content writing
- 10% strategic L&D input
- Training delivery including 'soft skills' modules
- Delivery of training with a Management population
- Experience managing people either currently or in a previous role
- An organised approach to be able to coach a multitude of managers from diverse backgrounds, whilst establishing trust and integrity
If you are interested in this vacancy, please get in contact with Henry Lee on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.