Temp to Perm Recruitment Administrator required for a well know business in Whythenshawe paying up to £22K
Your new role
This role is a high-volume recruitment role. You will be required to assist in a large recruitment drive recruiting up to 300 new members of staff. With this volume there will be a lot of administration and proactive work that is required. Your duties will include:
- Managing all of the administration of new candidates and processing candidate though each stage of the recruitment process.
- Assisting with all of the compliance, references and check are complete to ensure that all new starters are cleared and ready for work.
- Coordinate and attend the interviews and assessments of candidates as well as attending recruitment events.
- You will support the recruitment coordinator in all levels of the recruitment process and develop relationships with all manner of people including stakeholders, candidates and external agencies.
- You will track and report on the entire recruitment process and highlight any areas for concern.
This role is a very fast paced, high volume role and requires somebody who has been in this type of environment previously. This role would suit somebody who has experience within recruitment previously or alternatively, somebody who has experience within HR Administration and has an interest in recruitment.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will be required to:
- You will ideally have experience within an In-house recruitment role or within a HR Administration role.
- You will have experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment as well as having the ability to multi task and manage your own workload effectively. Have strong time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting requirements.
- You must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills and have the ability to draft letters, contracts and offers.
- You will have strong experience in using Microsoft office and ideally have experience working with the Taleo system.
This role is offered on temporary basis initially however the plan is to eventually make the role permanent. The role is initially running until May and is offering a salary for between £20,000 - £22,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.