Learning & Development Trainer
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Learning & Development Trainer to work at a new-age investment management firm. It is a permanent role paying between £30- £40k.
- Design and delivery of existing and new technical training materials for products and processes, as well as new behavioural training.
- Work closely with the business to ensure learning solutions are designed, delivered and evaluated to meet the specific developmental and organisational needs
- Work with the Head of Learning and Development to develop the existing L&D material and identify areas for improvement.
- Proven ability to project manage design and delivery end-to-end of training programmes
- Experienced coach/trainer/facilitator.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and influence at all levels.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.