Senior HR Advisor
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes
Industry: Contact Centre
Ashley Kate are working with a fast paced Services business based in Milton Keynes who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the HR Manager, supporting a head count of 400 employees this is an ideal opportunity for a passionate HR professional who enjoys working in a fast paced and progressive environment.
You will need to have a proven track record as a HR Advisor or HR Generalist, within in a Contact Centre environment. This can be either an outsourced customer service centre, or a supported a large contact centre within a business. You will have a proactive and positive attitude as you will be involved with their continuous improvement agenda. In addition, a pragmatic and commercial approach will be required to drive real value.
About the role:
This is an exciting, fast and varied role where you will have the opportunity to work with operational managers to really make a difference.
Skills & Experience
- 6 years minimum in a HR advisory capacity;
- Project management experience - retention / absence management
- Complex case management - EC / Tribunal / Settlement Agreements
- Management experience and/or ability to lead the team and represent the department in the HR Manager's absence
- Contact Centre experience - financial and outsourcing is desirable due to the additional compliance requirements and fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.