Lead Recruitment Administrator Specialist
Lead Recruitment Administration Specialist role based in Uxbridge. The candidate will provide recruitment, admin and sourcing solutions. Fantastic opportunity for career progression.
A global pharmaceutical organisation based in Uxbridge, they are leaders in developing and commercialising innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
- Complex interview scheduling - mainly panel interviews
- Job posting (career site and job boards),
- Reporting & tracking,
- System administration
- Really dynamic, international team (EMEA and APAC)
- Responsible also for compliance and account governance
- Opportunity to work on various international projects
Candidates will have had exposure with scheduling, coordinating team tasks, managing high workload and dealing with stakeholders at all levels. Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment
Exciting global organisation
Great benefits on offer
Opportunity for career progression