HR Manager, Law Firm
£50,000 - £55,000, London
My client, a global law firm based in the heart of London, are looking to recruit an ambitious HR Manager to join their team.
This role, reporting into the Head of HR, will work across the firm with a number of stakeholder groups to set the HR strategy for several business functions. You will engage with the most senior level of business stakeholders to push the HR agenda.
- Work with the HR leadership team to shape HR and meet the vision of the firm
- Work with the Heads of Department to define and deliver
- Work with the HR Leadership team to act as the SME within your function
- Work with colleagues in both L&D and D&I to ensure best practice
- Advise on and lead talent management initiatives
- Work closely with the Employee Relations Manager to advise on grievances and disciplinary matters
- Significant and demonstrable HR experience within a professional services or legal environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience of building relationships with seinor stakeholders
- Education to a Graduate level, with CIPD desirable
This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to take the step up from the Advisor level or to make the move into the legal space from a smaller professional services organisation.
For more information please email Craig on email@example.com or call 02030312468.