HR Business Advisor (Associate)
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation is looking for an HR Advisor to join their team.
You will work as part of a team to support specific Front office businesses within a rapidly changing environment.
This role would suit someone who has a strong grasp of UK employment law, and is able to provide strong advice; addressing challenging situations.
* Strong experience partnering with the business on HR policy and process
* A 'can-do' attitude, and prepared to challenge the status quo
* A clear client driven approach as well as excellent stakeholder management skills
* Structured approach, but able to be flexible in a changing environment
* Excellent problem solving, analysis, decision making and commercial acumen
* Professional approach and conscientious to deliver on commitments with a willingness to 'go the extra mile'
This really is a great role which will test the boundaries of your comfort level, and solidify your experience within a transforming business.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.