London, £55,000 - £65,000
HR Manager (Standalone) - Real Estate
My client, an international Tech company based in central London, are looking to strengthen their high performing team with an HR Manager.
This role will be responsible for the management of the HR function in London and will report directly into the CEO.
- Build and manage HR function across all generalist areas
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- CIPD qualified (part or working towards level 7)
- Solid understanding of employment law
- Proven record within the HR function
- Highly approachable and reactive with strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the direction and strategy of the HR function for an exciting global company.
For more information, please email Nicholas Cowie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3031 2468.