Part Time HR Generalist
This is a Part Time HR Generalist position, based in Harrow (parking available). This is a standalone role which would suit an experienced HR candidate, who has had exposure within all aspects of HR, including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, payroll, employee relations etc.
The client are a growing business with lovely offices located in Harrow. They are looking for an experienced HR candidate will extensive experience, who is looking for a Part Time position (roughly 20 hours per week, ideally 5 days per week) who is confident in leading all aspects of HR.
As a Part Time HR Generalist, your key responsibilities will be:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Onboarding process
- Employee leaving process
- HR Administration
- Employee Relationships
- Training and Development
- Policies and procedures
- Payroll administration and processing
- Ad hoc
The successful candidate will ideally:
* Have generalist HR experience within a small company/ standalone role
* Have a commercial HR approach
* Have experience administering and processing Payroll
* Be IT competent - comfortable using Microsoft office, particular Excel
* Have up to date knowledge of employment legislation
* Have high attention to detail
* Have the ability to maintain positive relationships
* Have a proactive and assertive attitude
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary, the chance to develop the position as you see fit over time, company benefits and flexible hours.