Page Personnel are working with a leading organisation in the retail sector, who are actively seeking an Internal Trainer based in Barton Upon Humber.
This is a fast-paced role responsible for the Induction, Training and Development of the management population across the retail business.
- A Top 20 Times, privately run company
- A passionate, family run business.
- A leading UK retailer.
- Exciting expansion plans throughout the UK
- A top 10 ranked place to work in the UK
- A future £1Bn turnover organisation
- An unrivalled, industry renowned induction and training programme.
In a fast-paced and varied Internal Trainer position in Barton-Upon-Humber, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Deliver an intensive Induction programme to all new retail employee's
- Support the creation of e-Learning content
- Design & create new training methods and activities to achieve greater training results
- Provide timely verbal & written feedback to delegates and their line managers
- Evaluate training results to ensure training delegates have achieved required benchmarks
- Conduct training needs analysis for new employee's after their training to identify key area's of development
- Maintain regular communication with delegates post training to identify further training needs
- Attend regular meetings with key stakeholders to keep up to date with business change
The successful candidate will;
- Have 3 - 5 years experience within a training role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have experience of training for retail or customer service focused roles
- Be able to demonstrate examples of training results
- Be able to demonstrate training content planning and creation
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Mac OS or Microsoft Creative Suite
- Salary £25,000 - £29,000
- Fantastic bonus potential
- Benefit from a staff discount scheme
- Have unrivalled career progression in a rapidly growing, family run organisation
- Be joining 1 of the top 10 companies to work for in the UK
- Have access to a multitude of company-wide incentives