Part Time Payroll Administrator
An excellent part time opportunity has arisen for a payroll professional to join a well-established organisation based in Poole.
What you'll be doing:
- Processing a wide variety of payrolls for clients using Payrite payroll software to run weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, for clients with up to 500 (or more) employees
- Dealing directly with client queries and liaising with HRMC around employee payments
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Carrying out RTI year-end procedures, including issuing declarations for client signature and P60s
- Good working knowledge of payroll legislation
- Able to work independently and as part of an established team, assisting and supporting others in a proactive manner as required
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Accurate and numerate, with a methodical and organised approach to work.
For further information about this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch at 0207 247 9455.