Morgan McKinley is currently working exclusively with a large FMCG household brand who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. The role is a 12 month FTC with the potential to go permanment.
Due to growth, my client is looking for a HR Advisor to support the HR Business Partners with BAU but with the opportunity to gain broad experience in a great working environment.
- Recruitment - Support the recruitment process, liasing with agencies, candidates and internal stakeholder.
- Employee Relations - 2nd line support in dealing with legislative, employee relations queries and issues
- Induction - Co-ordinate, improve the induction process for new joiners
- L&D - Co-ordinate all L&D activity for your stakeholder group, from graduate to senior manager level
- Culture - Co-ordinate employee opinion surveys, internal awards programmes and support the ongoing cultural development of the business.
- Communications - Support the HRBP's in ensuring all communications are effective and timely.
- CIPD qualified or close to completion.
- Demonstrable experience in a previous HR role, supporting a large, disparate stakeholder group
- Proven knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Comfortable with fortnightly travel to various locations throughout the UK
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.