LMA is delighted to be partnering with a Financial Services company in London to recruit a Reward Analyst.
The Reward Analyst will support the wider Reward team with Compensation Data Analysis, bench marking and specialist project work.
The Reward Analyst responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the application of the regulation imposed by the European Banking
Authority, locally by PRA and FCA
- Act as a point of reference for technically proficient advice on reward policy and
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the company's reward strategy in one
or more divisions across the organisation
- Supporting other team members as required in managing all aspects of the pay and
- Keep up to date with the latest legislative, taxation and policy developments which
impact on Reward and the wider HR agenda
- Draft board papers to delegated Committees of the board
- Support the annual pay and bonus review
- Ensure that cash compensation plans such as the company's annual performance bonus
and divisional bonus plans are delivered to time and in accordance with local reward