Talent Acquisition Partner (Professional Services)
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this leading and highly reputable Legal / Professional Services Business based in Bath, to recruit an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Partner on a permanent basis. Although the role will be based from Bath, there is an expectation to visit / work from the other offices based in London and across the South of the UK.
We have been tasked to find an exceptional Candidate who can lead a small recruitment team, ensuring that all recruitment activity aligns to the strategic priorities and employer value proposition. You will work collaboratively with business leaders and the wider HR team to ensure the attraction, recruitment and retention of top-quality talent for the Business.
Reporting to influential and highly developmental HRD, you will work with senior managers to provide an effective and proactive recruitment service for senior-level roles, sourcing candidates through the most appropriate methods. You will train, coach and develop managers to improve interview capability and recruitment decision making and meet regularly with senior managers to discuss resourcing requirements, working towards building robust work force planning strategies to support business plans. You will also work collaboratively with the Director of Operations and senior managers to evolve job roles to suit the future of the firm, developing a profile internally and externally. As a subject matter expert, you will show deep understanding of recruitment and resourcing best practice and innovation, as well as strong knowledge of ideally legal services sector or professional services. You will be working collaboratively with the wider HR team to ensure alignment of recruitment and resourcing into the wider people plan.
- Provide leadership of a small team, setting SMART objectives and providing to support to help the team achieve these
- Actively manage performance within your team
- Responsible for managing and supervising work in the team to achieve all financial and non-financial KPIs. Use management information to understand the performance of self and team
- Set, manage and monitor the recruitment budget for the firm, ensuring recruitment spend is appropriate and proportionate.
- Develop assessment and selection tools and capability to support objective hiring decisions including use of aptitude tasting, assessment centres and psychometric profiling
- Drive the effective use of digital platforms to improve efficiencies and ensure excellent candidate experience
- Monitor equality and diversity information within the recruitment process ensuring our vacancies are accessible for a representative candidate pool. Align recruitment and resourcing processes to the wider Equality & diversity strategy
- Own the external-facing employer brand, working closely with the Communications team to ensure all recruitment marketing material aligns to the Employer Value proposition
- Develop appropriate digital media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor
If you possess the above competencies with a positive "can do" attitude to work and you approach your work with positivity and energy and thrive in a busy environment, we are keen to hear from you!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.