Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
Field Based- Milton Keynes, Essex & Hertfordshire
£55,000-£60,000 + Company Car
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to work for our client, one of the largest consumer electronics retailers in Europe.
You will be a crucial part of the people team, reporting to the HRBP Lead, working across all group functions and supporting an emerging and growing part of the business. You`ll develop, drive and implement the people plan for the assigned region including capability, employee engagement and talent initiatives in order to support business performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a strategic HR Business Partner to senior management, consulting on all areas of HR and related issues.
- Work with the People Director to support driving and implementing people initiatives which will directly impact on improving employee NPS scores
- Project lead on key strategic people projects across client groups, ensuring projects are delivered collaboratively and with a positive people impact.
- Embed and promote the values in all people strategies maintaining the culture and people engagement
- Identifying, recommending, developing and implementing programs or processes to address business needs.
- Support managers with the delivery of change projects through effective communication, consultation, training and development
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external business partners and stakeholders.
- Lead the continued development of appropriate HR policies, procedures and process and provide the toolkit managers need to deliver the people agenda
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably Graduate calibre and Chartered CIPD qualified.
- Change management experience
- Ideally Retail Fast paced and field-based experience
- Proven HR Generalist experience gained in a fast paced, progressive environment ideally within a tech or product led organisation.
- In-depth knowledge of your client group and their business.
- Ability to design and develop HR strategies to support strategic business goals.
- Good sound knowledge of employment law and its practical application in a commercial environment
- Experience of identifying change and implementing successfully.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate business and technical information clearly.
- Excellent project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.