Recruitment Business Partner
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join their busy and growing team based in Taunton, on a Permanent basis.
Our client is a leading and growing brand within the wider Utilities industry, based across the South West, with central functions based in Taunton. They are at the forefront of changing within their market and have experienced significant investment leading to a growing Recruitment function.
The role of the Recruitment Business Partner will work within the Recruitment function, partnering with with business stakeholders to focus on the strategic approach and delivery of recruitment needs.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Providing guidance to the Recruitmnent team on activities and processes in line with the recruitment strategy
- Support the Group Recruitment Manager to deliver recruitment strategies
- Ensure accurate administration of vacancies from conceptual stage to on boarding
- Provide proactive recruitment support to the supported functions
- Work alongside HRBPs to identify opportunities and adapt strategic approach
- Supporting managers with advice and guidance
- Build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
The chosen Recruitment Business Partner will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to a Recruitment or Resourcing environment
- Knowledge of the full recruitment life cycle
- Able to build strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Ideally exposure to a large complex organisation
The base location of this role can be flexible; however, the chosen candidate will be required to be in Taunton frequently and wider UK travel will be part of the role. Therefore, a driving license is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business and be a part of how they're shaping the future.
Competitive salary and company car/car allowance.