HR Business Partner
Your new company
Our client SME International Bank is on the search for an experienced HR Business Partner to join Human Resources team on a permanent basis, located in the West End. This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will be required to provide both strategic and operational input into all aspects of HR - taking the lead on Learning & Development for the bank.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will get involved in all elements of HR including performance management, learning & development, recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations and HR related initiatives. Reporting to the HR Director you will work to improve all aspects of employee services, analysing the needs and developing effective solutions to support management and employees of the Bank to achieve their people objectives.
You will work provide a comprehensive HR service to the Bank, ensuring HR operates on a best practice basis with strict adherence to regulatory requirements, employment legislation and the bank's policies and procedures. You will be the Learning & Development Lead for the team and Bank and will take responsibility for all aspects of performance management, appraisals and employee engagement/staff surveys, academic & compliance training and senior leadership development and coaching. This is a true generalist role with a strong focus on L&D.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a generalist HR Business Partner within SME financial services environment
- Educated to a degree level or hold a CIPD qualification or working toward highly desirable.
- Proven delivery in areas of learning & development - including employee engagement and performance management processes.
- Familiarity with HR policies and UK employment law Recruitment experience for a small to medium sized business unit
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & written skills
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Oracle knowledge preferred Results focused,
- Team orientated with the ability to work independently where required taking ownership of responsibilities. Confidence to work on initiatives incorporating all levels of the business
- Ability to communicate and influence staff at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships within HR and the rest of the business and with external stakeholders
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package you will have the opportunity to work closely with the HR Director in this newly created role to shape how HR is perceived in the Bank through delivering on new initiatives while taking the lead projects related to HR.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.