This London based role offers an opportunity for an established Recruiter, Workforce planner or Project Coordinator to grow and develop within a supportive team. The Resource Officer will be responsible for the day to day deployment of staff to projects/assignments balancing the needs of the business with the needs of the individual.
My client are a Big Four Consultancy who have a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people. They are a Partner driven environment who put their clients at the forefront of everything.
- Day to day deployment of staff to projects/assignments balancing the needs of the business with the needs of the individual
- Encouraging the take up of secondments and "cycles of experience"
- Improving agility by utilising people in the clients growth/strategic priority areas both within your immediate area and across the firm as a whole
- Producing, using and analysing information to make resourcing decisions and recommendations
- Build relationships within the business unit and the wider resourcing function to enable greater effectiveness in providing solutions for resourcing demands
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A background working as a Workforce Planner/Staffing Advisor/Resource Advisor strongly preferred.
- Alternatively have experience working as an in house or agency recruiter.
- Will also consider candidate that have worked in a high volume coordination role with stakeholder engagement. Excellent communication skills.
- Understand and analyse information to support decision making.
£30,000 to £40,000