Exciting time to join and shape the HR team, in this role you will build effective stakeholder relationships and work in close partnership with senior management to help develop and deliver my clients people plan.
* The post holder will have responsibility for the management of Human Resources and will be required to work closely with all levels and offer advice and support as appropriate.
* To manage and develop the HR team.
* There is a requirement for some work to be carried out outside normal office environment e.g. sick visits, external meetings.
* The post holder is expected to maintain and develop my client's corporate image and reputation through personal example.
* Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be allocated to the job holder commensurate with the responsibilities of the post.
Two years' experience in Human Resources
Experience of leading and developing a team
Experience of working in a unionised environment
To be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office
A generalist with an up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice
Ability to work proactively in team situations
Knowledge of Housing Associations
Graduate of CIPD
Commitment to and understanding of Equal Opportunities/Diversity
Discretion and confidentiality
£30, 000 - £38, 000 + benefits