Our client is looking for an ER Coordinator to join their busy Taunton based Employee Relations team on a three month basis initially.
Our client is a leading and growing brand within the wider Utilities industry, with HQ based in Taunton. They are at the forefront of changing within their market and have experienced significant investment leading to a number of growing teams.
The role of the ER Coordinator will be to cover a secondment, and support the ER team to deliver an effective service.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Drafting letters for the Advisors including invitation letters and outcome letters
- Work with HR Administrators with regards to queries around pay, sickness, overtime to name a few
- Ensure documents relating to casework are maintained and kept up to date
- Collate monthly reports
- Coordinate Occupational Health referrals
- Support ER Advisors with information around TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- Support Advisor throughout redundancy consultants (including calculations)
- Assist with projects on an ad hoc basis
The chosen ER Coordinator will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to working in a busy HR department
- CIPD Level 3 ideally
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A initial temporary three month position based in Taunton. Potential for extension.