The HR Advisor will work closely within the HR teams and the Operations with regards to human resources, operations related matters, policies and procedures.
Are you immediately Available??
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Are friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have good working relationships with everyone they come into contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co-operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Social Entertainment Ventures is the best it can be.
Core Non-Negotiable Skills and Experience:
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A natural empathy towards people and their development.
- CIPD qualifeied (preferred)
- Assisting with recruitment and maintain relationships with recruiters; creating and maintaining job description database.
- Processing payroll.
- Maintaining employees' information and database; maintaining highly confidential records and information of a sensitive nature.
- Reviewing and drafting correspondence.
- Minute taking for informal chats, investigations, disciplinary meetings and grievances.
- Assisting with training programmes across the business.
- Assisting with day to day HR Duties.
- Dealing with employee requests regarding HR issues; maintaining employee confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting.
- Participation in new projects as and when needed.
Please, contact Adam @ firstname.lastname@example.org