Senior Reward Analyst Role
Our client, a worldwide Retail brand are looking for a Senior Reward Analyst to join their business.
A business who values relationships and their people, they require a Senior Reward Analyst to provide local expertise for their European division to improve their Reward practices by understanding trends and regulatory requirements that influence reward policies and frameworks within their organization.
As a Senior Reward Analyst, you'll be:
- Influencing, supporting and guiding Total Rewards and HR partners, line managers, and other business stakeholders using in-depth analysis, consulting skills, and rewards expertise.
- Representing European locations in global decision making ensuring advocacy for local requirements and legislation.
- Performing analysis to assist in decision making on job offers, benchmarking, job evaluations.
- Providing support to European Reward in the design, build and implementation of new Reward programs and concepts.
- Leading or supporting (as required) Reward items raised by local third parties (e.g. governments, works councils, etc.).
- Providing training and education to the business and HR on Reward programs
- Coordinating with Total Rewards COE (as applicable) on annual Reward activities (i.e., merit review, benefit renewals, bonus, stock options, etc.) including legislation compliance, communication and engagement with HR, business stakeholders and Associates, and local vendor management.
You'll have experience of working with European Reward concepts and best practices in an international organisation preferably in the Retail environment. You'll benefit from strong analytical and consulting skills plus the ability to build relationships, gain credibility and establish trust quickly.
The business is very future-focused and innovative therefore will give you the freedom to take risks and you'll be expected to take on challenges. There are opportunities to develop and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Apply today.