Talent Acquisition Manager
Premium Private Educator seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition (high volume), £50,000 - £60,000 - FTC
Your new company
Based in London, easily accessible from the closest train station this leading educator is seeking an experienced Recruiter to manage a high volume portfolio of roles. This company are currently undergoing a relocation of their Head Office function from overseas to London and as such are looking for interim support on a number of vacancies.
Your new role
- Overseeing the full recruitment life cycle: writing job adverts, conducting first round interviews, coordinating with hiring managers, building a talent pool of candidates, offer management.
- Volume recruitment for Head Office functions - HR, Finance, Procurement, Sales and Marketing.
- Direct sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn recruiter and various social media platforms.
- Liaison with agencies on a daily basis
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to work with a high performing matrix organisation
- Fast paced approach with strong attention to detail
- Stakeholder engagement, managing expectations and building relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.