Health Promotion / Travel Health Nurse - South London
Due to our clients continued growth we are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join one of our clients on a permanent basis, to be based from their client site in South London.
This is an in-house position and a chance to join a great, well know organisation.
The successful candidate will be a skilled nurse ideally with travel health/ immunisation experience in primary care and private sectors.
Our client are looking for the following qualifications/ experience:
* Must be an RGN
* Must have up to date anaphylaxis certificate
*Experience in immunisation techniques for adults and children is essential
* Experience in health promotion activity is desirable
* Experience in a primary care setting is desirable
* Must be customer focused
* Experience of taking patient history and developing relevant care plans is essential
* Flexibility to work alternate Saturdays
* Must have up to date DBS check within the last 3 years
*Happy to work on your own and lead your own clinic.
Our client are able to offer some training and support to help develop your travel health experience and skills and there is an excellent induction programme in place. In return they are looking for a confident, motivated nurse to join the team, there is good internal progression opportunities available also.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the role, any questions please let me know.