Varied role coordinating high volumes of global training sessions across the business, updating LMS, setting up virtual/ webex training, training needs analysis
Global organisation in Sunbury
L&D Coordinator - Sunbury - Oil & Gas
The Learning Solutions Coordinator role is responsible for:
- ensuring that emails sent to the HRLS Inbox are responded to promptly and in a professional, fulsome and clear way - making sure that the query has been properly answered.
- proactively ensuring that Inbox FAQs and other tools and templates are updated and kept relevant to changing circumstances. Ensuring that you remain aware of developments in the wider team - right across HRLS so enabling you to identify and respond effectively to new lines or trends of enquiry.
- ensuring that as many queries as feasible are dealt with by the Inbox team - so helping to realise efficiencies in the wider team.
- researching answers to questions which are not covered in existing FAQs and ensuring that any learning's are communicated promptly to colleagues and at Inbox team meetings.
- ensuring that any issues which occur in the automated interface between HRLS's main LMS system (MyLearning) and the MtM evaluation tool are mitigated promptly. Assisting with issue tracking and management; liaising with the dedicated MtM team and at representing HRLS at meetings as required.
- Preparation, QA and distribution of light/tactical reporting in support of client and stakeholders. Completion of standard Inbox team reporting to track team response rates and quality metrics are being met.
- establishing sound and fruitful day-to-day relationships with members of the Logistics teams, LCs & Delivery Leads from across the global team in support of the resolution of client and end-user queries. Following up with LCs and Delivery Leads to ensure that forwarded/delegated queries are responded to within agreed timeframes.
- engaging with the wider team, suggesting better ways of working, demonstrating a commitment to 'continuous improvement'. Liaising with the wider team to produce clear handovers to your team counterparts in the other HRLS regions.
- participating in relevant focused project work, contributing to the 'Continuous Improvement' of the team's processes, tools, templates and systems.
L&D Coordinator - Sunbury - Oil & Gas
Essential Skills and Experience (years and nature)
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and 'customer service' skills
- Proven ability to prioritise own work effectively in a busy, multi-faceted role.
- A self-starter, able to progress issues and work under own steam; but aware of the need to escalate and seek advice or guidance as required.
- A proactive team player; willing work outside of immediate scope of role, sometimes at a higher level and happy to 'pitch in' at particularly busy times.
- Evidence of good communication skills; experience in tailoring messages as appropriate to different audiences.
- Numerate with a solid understanding of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of technical competencies.
- Very close attention to detail and a methodical and systematic approach to day to day work; ensuring the absolute reliability and integrity of your outputs and system updates.
- Good interpersonal, communication & relationship building skills; particularly with external and distant internal stakeholders.
- An innovative approach; seeking simple, 'best fit' solutions to challenges with a good understanding of the wider LSC context.
Technical & Professional Competencies
- Proficient in the use of standard Microsoft Office Software packages.
- Good Excel skills would be especially advantageous.
10 month temp to possible perm L&D Coordinator role - Sunbury
£14-15ph inc holiday
Working for a large global oil & gas company
Parking on-site or free shuttle bus from Feltham station