Are you an experienced, proactive HR generalist who enjoys facilitating change and creating a culture of positive engagement? As a HR Consultant, you will be responsible for partnering with the business and creating a strong working relationship which will allow you to grow the organisation to be resilient, effective and optimised for quality and efficiency; as well as having fully engaged and motivated workforce.
- You will provide professional and comprehensive HR support to our business to ensure seamless HR support is received. This will include resourcing, performance management, reward and benefits, employee engagement, talent development, succession planning and employee relations.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the resourcing and on-boarding process including working in partnership with recruiting managers and in collaboration with the Group Talent Acquisition Team. You will be able to identify the best talent with the cultural fit, whilst ensuring an effective and professional service is maintained at all times.
- Facilitate positive employee engagement and relations by working collaboratively and proactively with line managers.
- Advise managers and staff regarding employment law and company policy, including contract variations, flexible working, maternity and paternity etc.
- Provide statistical data outlining any trends and raising awareness of areas of opportunity for the teams.
- Provide support and coaching to the HR / Resourcing Administrator to achieve their potential.
- Work in collaboration with all areas of the HR Team to promote and contribute to Group wide initiatives.
- Manage projects as assigned by your HR Business Partner.
- Be responsible for self-development, maintaining up to date knowledge of employment law, best practice and company policy to help maintain the effectiveness of HR service to your business unit.
The ideal candidate will offer strong relationship and influential skills along with the ability to lead and work autonomously.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.