HR Adviser - 25% Travel - Growing business
Purpose of role
To support all human resources activities across the multi-site Land UK business, and partner with the Land UK HRBP to ensure that HR priorities are aligned to the business' strategy. To work closely with business managers, acting as the first point of HR contact, ensuring that strategies are implemented that optimise compliance, talent retention, talent development and employee relations. The jobholder will also be responsible for ensuring efficient, seamless and value-add HR processes and procedures that are fit for purpose and best in class for the business.
Supporting the creation and timely implementation of the HR strategy within the UK Land business Proactively highlighting HR issues and potential risks to the business, making recommendations for improvement and ensuring their implementation Ensuring that business views are taken into consideration when HR implements or develops existing elements of its portfolio Supporting and developing local talent and succession plans with departmental managers to fulfil short and long term ambitions of the business To support and imbed a performance management process and culture To support organisational change, organisational design and restructures Support the whole employee lifecycle to ensure exceptional service delivery Deliver effective and proactive HR support for employee related issues in the business e.g. policies & procedures, performance management, reward, employment legislation, recruitment, redundancy, disciplinary & grievance, etc. Support the HR team with administrative requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified
- Strong HR advisor experience gained supporting a UK wide business with an operations focus and manual workforce is essential.
- Experience gained supporting a multisite business operation Strong HR generalist, with good experience in all areas of HR, but with a specific experience of employee relations
- The role involves partnering with employees at all levels and experience of supporting a diverse operation is important.
- Data analysis and report creation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.