HR Advisor! Central London - Luxury Retail
Purpose of Position:
To proactively assist in developing the People & Culture. This role is of a true generalist nature and will support all team members across all areas of HR including recruitment, coordinating training, managing the Wellbeing programme and ensuring a best practice HR approach.
- Employee Engagement: Support in ensuring our culture is one of engagement with a highly motivated workforce.
- Employee Relations: Provide advice, guidance and coaching to employees and managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle and people processes.
- HR Processes: Support in creating and improving HR processes as and when required.
- HR Admin: Prepare UK contracts, offer letters, apply for references etc and maintain physical and electronic filing systems.
- E-Days: Manage and maintain the absence booking system.
- Wellbeing Programme: Manage the Wellbeing programme, from ideas stage to coordinating and booking.
- Recruitment: Manage the recruitment process from start to offer stage.
- Induction Process: Manage the induction process for all Head Office and Retail team members.
- Probation: Manage employee probation periods, advise where necessary and issue letters.
- Learning and Development: Coordinate External L & D activity by sourcing and organising appropriate training programmes.
- Payroll: Work with our external Payroll Bureau to ensure all payroll related information is sent across by the payroll cut-off i.e. new starters, leavers and changes. Also support in collating and sending all necessary paperwork for our international payroll bureaus.
- Support the Head of HR in the delivery of the strategy and subsequent projects.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and keep up to date on employment legislation changes ensuring these are reflected within HR operations.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required
The preferred candidate will have worked on projects previously, including but not limited to The Gender Pay Gap, GDPR, etc.
Please contact me should you wish to know more, email@example.com