HR Employment Law Consultant
Job Purpose: To provide HR and Employment Law Advice to CIPD members and HR-inform subscribers.
Job Overview : The role requires you to work within a team providing legally compliant advice and HR assistance to CIPD members and HR-inform subscribers by telephone alongside generating new business leads and passing these to the appropriate sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity working for a HR Employment Law consultancy.
- To work in line with the departmental KPI's, ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality sound advice and within set SLA's.
- To ensure that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
- To advise, assist and guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
- To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
- To ensure that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
- To take ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
- To provide support and advice to clients in regards to information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate.
- Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking the client's internal terms and conditions into account.
- Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with current law and our service standards.
- Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high quality level of service is provided at all times.
- Attend client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR related matters.
- To assist with requests for articles or taking part in Webinars, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
- To offer clients options regarding the take up if other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
- Attend departmental or office team meetings.
- Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
- Able to work as part of a busy team.
- Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team from time to time.