HR Team Coordinator
The successful HR Team Coordinator will be responsible for all general administration that comes to the HR function. This will include all administration taskis including assisting with recruitment and graduate recruitment, administration support for salary/pension reviews and performance appraisals.
A Mayfair based law firm with over 350 staff.
The core responsibilities include:
- Recruitment- assisting the Recruitment Manager with coordinating all candidate interviews, liaising with agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Salary Review and Pension Administration- providing ad hoc administration support predominately reporting
- Providing support with the annual performance appraisal process.
- Preparation on new joiners packs, assist with preparing offer letters, all leaver confirmation and administer the leaver process.
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience working as an HR Administrator/Legal PA/Legal Secretary or HR Generalist.
* Effective written communication skills.
* Experience of working within a legal or professional services firm strongly preferred.
£30,000 to £35,000