- Minimum of 6 month UK HR experience.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong time management skills and highly organised.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet set deadlines.
- Degree or equivalent
About the role
Ashley Kate HR & Finance are delighted to be working with a leading employer who are looking to add a HR Administrator to join their existing HR function. This role will be responsible for providing a range of administrative support for a variety of HR activities including recruitment, L&D and systems as well as general day to day HR duties.
- Respond to any general HR or policy queries.
- Support the wider team on projects.
- Support the HR Coordinator on the starters and leavers process.
- Provide admin support on recruitment including, posting adverts, booking interviews and liaising with agencies.
- Support on absence, reporting and invoices.
For more details please contact James Dubowski on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.