Training & Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training and Development Manager to join our finance client in Bromley, a business that truly puts people at the forefront. Reporting to the Head of HR you will play a vital role in supporting the business to achieve its strategic goals and vision.
Focusing primarily on ensuring an excellent customer experience and comprehensive management development within the company, you will lead a team of 2, partnering both head office and field management throughout the UK.
We are looking for candidates with the following;
- Proven experience of designing and delivering training programmes.
- 5 years previous experience as a Training Manager, preferably within the Financial Services Industry.
- The ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Proven team leadership and management skills.
- Proven facilitation and coaching skills
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.