Recruitment Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Reed HR are partnered with a well known organisation based in London, who are looking to recruit a Recruitment Business Partner on a Permanent basis.
This role will sit within the HR team and will take the lead on high volume, end to end Recruitment processes. This will involve working with Line Managers, qualifying vacancies, and ensuring high quality candidates are submitted for review, interviewed and successfully recruited. You will work with Stake Holders up to and including Director level, providing a first line service at all times.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are as follow:
- Design and implement the organisation's Resourcing plan, ensuring it is cost effective and in line with current legislation
- Build relationships with Stake holders at all levels, ensuring you offer support at every opportunity throughout the recruitment process for any and all vacancies.
- use all the resources at your disposal to attract and retain the right talent for any open vacancies, ensuring vacancies are filled within the required time frames.
- Build and manage a talent pipeline for your Client base, utilising relationships with Stake Holders to ensure key roles across the organisation are quickly and efficiently sourced.
- Manage any third party / agency supplier effectively to ensure quality candidates are supplied at a cost effective rate
- Use MI data to analyse and implement improvements to the current effectiveness of Recruitment Campaigns as required by the overall HR Strategy.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have previous experience working within a large organisation at a Senior Recruitment level, having working with Director level Stake holders and client base. You will have excellent experience with managing high volume recruitment campaigns, and able to work at pace, while understanding and implementing different recruitment processes.
Apply for Recruitment Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly