Talent Acquisition Partner - Finance
As part of a newly-formed EMEA Corporate Talent Acquisition team, this role will focus on recruiting Senior Finance / Qualified Finance roles. You will source, screen, and acquire high-performing talent with the ultimate aim of moving the function from a reactive to proactive approach to acquiring top talent. The role will be delivery focused but with significant scope to be involved and drive project work.
Our client in Bracknell is a global player, breaking into new markets with their innovative approach.
As part of a newly-formed Corporate Talent Acquisition team, which has responsibility for all headquarter hiring across the 16 countries that make up their EMEA Region, this Talent Acquisition Partner - Finance role in Bracknell will focus on recruiting Senior Finance / Qualified Finance roles.
The role will be delivery focused but with significant scope to be involved and drive project work to help shape this newly formed function and drive its effectiveness. You will source, screen, and acquire high-performing talent with the ultimate aim of moving the function from a reactive to proactive approach to acquiring top talent. In this role, it is important you partner with the business closely up to C-Level to understand and map future needs, competencies and then identify that talent internally and externally in the best way possible.
- Partner with the HR Directors, TA Director, and the leadership team to develop a Talent Acquisition strategy in your given area and lead key initiatives to ensure quality talent pipelines.
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals within budget.
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment.
- Serve as a first point of contact for candidates and recruitment partners.
- Communicate effectively with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee all postings for open positions on appropriate posting boards, via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - eArcu.
- Manage employee referral program, including internal selection and promotion.
- Work with the Workforce Planning Analyst to create and run weekly and monthly recruitment metric reports.
- Analysing results and taking appropriate action.
- Partner with in-house marketing team and the Employee Brand Manager to enhance employment brand and social media presence.
To perform this Talent Acquisition Partner - Finance job successfully, an individual should meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Strong Recruitment experience - in-house or agency - with a clear and evident track record of successfully recruiting Senior Finance / Qualified Finance roles across a sustained period of time.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience recruiting roles across EMEA preferred.
- Ability to multi-task on other projects in addition to current role responsibilities.
- Ability to produce expected results in a rapidly changing and fast-paces environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate to candidates in person, phone or email.
This role is a six month fixed term contract, with a proposed start date in early April, so you must be available at short notice /able to start within these timescales.
This Talent Acquisition Partner - Finance role in Bracknell offers benefits including:
- 25 days holiday.
- Corporate discounts.
- Flexible working approach.