To be successful in this role you will need the following skills/experience -
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a HR Administration role.
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge.
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Quick learner and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisational skills.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Director, you will play a vital role within the HR team by providing administrative support in a variety of areas including, Recruitment, Payroll and Compensation and Benefits.
Main duties will include -
- Assist in the day to day operations of the HR department.
- Support the HR Director with reviewing/implementing HR Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the HR system, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Ensuring the HR Intranet is updated.
- Collating HR reports.
- Managing the Employee Benefits administration.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Assisting with the company recruitment process.
- Producing offer letters, contracts, new starter packs etc.
About the company
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with an international Financial Services organisation who are looking to add a HR Administrator to their team on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
For more details about this role, please contact James on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.