Job Title: Payroll Advisor
Industry Sector: Professional Services
You will be an experienced payroll administrator with an understanding of HR, you will have:
- In-house experience of end to end payroll
- Experience with HMRC
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication
- Knowledge of pensions and tax
- Ideally you will have experience with iTrent
About the role
As the payroll administrator you will manage the end to end payroll process for the business and have some involvement with HR. You duties will include:
- Processing payroll for c700 employees
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- RTI submissions
- Monitoring sick pay, maternity and paternity
- Manage the pension scheme
- Maintaining and update the HR and Payroll system
- Processing starters and leavers
- Supporting on interviews
- Contributing to projects
- Supporting on parental leave meetings
About the company
You will be working for a growing organisation who sit within the top 100 in their field. Joining a busy passionate HR team you will have the opportunity to get involved.
For more details about this role, please contact Beatrice Halford on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.