An exciting opportunity for a Reward Officer based in Newbury
Your new role
- Responsible for overseeing the duties of the payroll officer and verifying the monthly payroll activities prior to a final check by the finance team.
- Support the Finance Director and Director of HR & Training in the annual salary review budget planning process, producing reports and analysis as required.
- Managing the organisation's salary review process including data preparation, production, benchmarking, application and reporting.
- Supporting benchmarking and salary compression research requests.
- Ensuring Pension contributions have been made correctly and liaising with payroll providers and intermediaries to resolve pension related queries.
- Adapting and updating the HR system to capture all reward and recognition data.
- To develop, review and maintain a reward package that meets the organisations requirements.
- To oversee the annual recognition process, to include anniversary awards, Christmas awards, cycle to work, pension and additional salary sacrifice benefits, and additional recognition programmes as they arise.
- To maintain awareness of all legislation that impacts pay and condition for staff, and to project manage any necessary changes/ reviews required as a result of legislative changes.
- Oversee the administration, organisation and communication to staff and external companies, of organisation benefits.
- Undertake duties when required as directed by HR Operations Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Minimum 3 Years HR experience
- Excellent Appreciation & Understanding of Pay and Benefits
- Proactive in the use of policy and procedure
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Able to work and work in a clear and concise manner
- Good knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, and HR Databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working in a changing work environment
- Calm, confident and friendly persona
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.