HR Business Partner (OD)
HR Business Partner, Manchester, 45K - 55K
Our client is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner, specialising in Organisational & Leadership Development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large HR team during a time of significant HR transformation and restructure.
As a specialist HR partner, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Excellent Generalist HR and OD knowledge, ideally delivering into within matrix organisations.
- Proven track record of leading Employee Engagement, Leadership Development and Cultural Change projects.
- Providing support of the organisation's commercial objectives and people strategy, reporting directly into the SLT
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Trade Union experience
- Team management experience is essential
- CIPD qualification or higher degree in a management discipline and related experience
The successful candidate will provide expert advice in enhancing organisational culture, performance management, leadership, employee engagement and all aspects of organisational change and development across the business function.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, on 020 303 12468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annapurna HR is a recruitment agency operating in regard to this vacancy