HRBP - 9-12mo Mat Cover
A varies position, that would keep you very busy over the 9-12 month cover. An exciting time to join the organisation as they are currently transitioning through an acquisition.
The client is a huge investment and FS firm, whose headquarters are based in Dundee.
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing ER
- Supporting the People Director
- Identifying policy gaps and committing to the development of employees
- Challenging the management team on various activities
- Drive and measure employee engagement
- Driving the culture within the business area which aligns to the organisations values
- Oversee and manage employee data in a way that is both accurate and relevant
The successful candidate will;
- have previously worked in a fast paced environment
- have previously held HR generalist roles
- have sound knowledge of employment law
- be comfortable building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- have strong influencing skills
- be able to challenge stakeholders when necessary
On offer for the candidate is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced HR professional who is looking to further their career.