Reward Manager - 12 Month FTC
You will be responsible for the Reward function for a Professional Services business.
A 12 month FTC based in Leeds.
A Professional Services business based in Leeds.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources you will be responsible for the Reward Function with 1 direct report.
- You will be the point of contact for the business services all sites across the UK for Reward
- Establish and manage all aspects of the company's contractual insurances, voluntary benefits and pension
- Provide advice and guidance on all areas of compensation including annual pay review, annual bonus scheme, out of cycle pay and bonus arrangements, incentives and benefits.
- Manage the implementation of a pay grading structure across LAS including advice on salary benchmarking, internal benchmarking checks, training and engagement across HR and LAS.
- Engage appropriate suppliers to undertake salary survey analysis, internal and external job pricing, benchmarking exercises and market analysis as required.
- Oversee regular reporting to meet legislative requirements, for instance National Minimum/Living Wage, Gender Pay Gap Reporting, Northern Ireland equality commission fair employment monitoring (and any future legal reporting requirements) and provide insight and analysis of the data
- Support ongoing system development and maintenance, People Metrics, analysing the data, identifying gaps and trends, and making recommendations as required.
- Undertake reviews and analysis of the uptake and usage of the core and voluntary benefits, engaging and managing external and internal benefit suppliers
- Research current reward and incentive programmes, design programmes in conjunction with the divisions.
- Working with the HR MI & Systems Manager to design and provide People Dashboards for easy understanding and consumption by various levels within the organisation
- Commercial acumen and the ability to manage risk for the business
- Ability to identify, analyse, and resolve problems logically and systematically and make recommendations
- Experience of working in a fast paced complex organisation, together with exposure of managing multiple stakeholders, e.g. senior management, third parties, clients and other stakeholders
- Prioritising workload whilst working in partnership with several key stakeholders
- Experience of giving advice to colleagues and managers on compensation and benefits matters
- Experience of working with multiple terms and conditions
- Has had exposure to and is able to lead, manage and resolve change management issues
- Salary £45,000 - £55,000k per annum
- 12 month fixed term contract