Learning & Development Assistant
My client, a leading asset management and wealth business based in the city, currently have a Learning & Development Assistant position available on an interim basis.
This role will provide coordination support for all training sessions which include leadership, first line manager, graduate and interns, apprenticeships and lunch and learns. As the business evolves, they hope that the successful applicant will seek to develop relationships, processes and their understanding of learning delivery, to ensure that they maximise their impact, heightening both the delivery and reputation of themselves and the team.
Ideal candidates will be switched on, organised, strong on Excel and have experience and/or an interest in a career within learning and development.
- Manage the L&D mailbox
- Ownership of L&D events, administration, sending of invitations, room bookings, provision of training materials, meetings and greeting vendors, and the recording of attendees
- Provide support to employees in the use of L&D tools and offering
- Maintain website
- Maintain and develop L&D administrative processes and procedures making suggestion for improvement
- Produce accurate data and metrics reports
- Meeting and greeting trainers on the day of courses
- Updating and maintaining nominated supplier terms and conditions
- Coordinating with suppliers on projects and course bookings
- Organising contracts and logistics to support coaching and ad hoc development requirements
- Reporting on training and development activities using Excel, Power Point and Word
- Provide support to the wider team at times of peak activities
- Experience of Human Resources and / or a Learning & Development environment
- Experience of working with a LMS system
- Strong Excel is required
- Customer service approach
- Proactive, self-driven with a 'can do' attitude