Regional HR Advisor
Our client is looking for a Regional HR Advisor based across the South West England to join their wider HR function on a 12 month basis initially.
Our client operates with over 500 stores nationally, with customers at the heart of everything we do. They are growing very quickly and are implementing a new strategy which requires additional support within the stores.
The role of the Regional HR Advisor based across the South West England will support with the roll out of a new system, and support the HR manager to deliver the people strategy by supporting store managers and regional managers with all aspects of the change process.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
The chosen Regional HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to work regionally and in the field
- Exposure to organisational change programmes (restructures and relocations)
- Experience of managing projects
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Strong ability to think strategically
- Retail experience desirable but not essential
A 12 month FTC based in the field, across the South West. Exciting opportunity to build up your change exposure!