HR Manager - North London - £40-45,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Manager who enjoys standalone to join this forward thinking commercial business on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Provide a first class HR support service to staff (both Head Office and field)
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with Employment Law
- Assist with recruitment
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries grievance, performance management
- Develop and oversee induction programmes and ongoing training across the business
- Undertake projects as and when required
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience as a HR Generalist
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge
- Experience in Learning & Development (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This can either be a full time or part time role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.