Annapurna HR are currently working with a Surrey based business to source a PMO that can support the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors.
- Strategic Planning and Governance - assist in the scoring of projects using predefined criteria, in the strategic selection of potential projects and their planning according to the business goals of the organisation
- Implement and consolidate best practices and process within the organisation. They standardise the process across all departments and services
- Helps disseminate a common project culture and mindset by informing, communicating and training employees about the different techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Manage and allocate resources accurately across projects. It also manages priorities based on timelines, budgets, resource loads and what-if analysis information and accordingly provides the right resources at the right time. They also define roles and responsibilities.
- Provide templates, tools and software to manage project efforts. They invest in tools for managing projects which pays off in reliable data, enabling early visibility into project performance for better decision-making.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.