Senior HR Business Partner - Investor
Morgan McKinley is working with a top Wealth/ Investment Management client in Central London to find a Senior HR Business Partner. Ideally, they are looking for an individual with a brilliant understanding of the Finance world, who can set a strategy for 2 business units of 300 staff and drive the HR strategy through a period of growth.
- Represent the HR Team in driving a talent lead HR agenda for your business units, setting them up for a period of sustained growth.
- You will provide pragmatic, commercial and strategic HR support and relationship management to the business.
- Drive the business strategy through development and delivery of all people activities, including resourcing, talent management, organisational design and development, employee relations, change management, cultural transformation and reward.
- You will work closely with senior stake holders to become in bedding in the businesses and assist them through HR interventions.
- CIPD level 7 qualified (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of managing change, organisational design and development.
- Experience of working in a fast paced Financial or Professional Service environment
- Be able to bring a high level of energy and personality to the role
- Influence hard to deal with stakeholder
- This post is a 12-month FTC
- This role will require some UK Travel
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Henry on the HR team 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.