HR Business Partner - M&A
Morgan McKinley is working with a global Finance Business to find an HR Business Partner with a very strong background in M&A.
- Planning out of all People Requirements to successfully transition the M&A Project with all People Risk mitigated
- Leading on all people elements of TUPE in activity across UK within the M&A Project.
- Working as an integral part of the HR team throughout the change program.
- Overseeing the HR components of TUPE to ensure appropriate cost analysis and HR risk management is considered and briefed to all the key stakeholders.
- Preparation of all TUPE in documentation
- Minimum 10 years of senior HR Experience and change management
- Extensive TUPE In experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Strong organisational effectiveness skills group dynamics and cross matrix expertise
- Strong Business Partnering/COE experience
- Strong knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Strong experience of M&A work
If you are interested in this role, please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.